How do I pay?
· The prices of Tie-Me-Up products are those mentioned in the online store and are expressed in lei (RON). The price refers to one piece of product and includes VAT. The transport is free on Romanian territory for any order with a value of more than 99.00 lei.
· An invoice will be issued for each order, which shall contain all the legally binding indications.
Payment of the ordered products can be made as follows:
· Cash: The consideration for the order is paid at the time of delivery by the courier. In the case of invoices on the company, please ask the courier for the receipt you paid in cash.
· Online payment by card
- Payment can be made online with the personal card or the company card (via the secure Europayment services platform - EuPlatesc.ro). The cards accepted for payment are those issued under the Visa (Classic and Electron) and MasterCard logos (including Maestro, if they have a VV2/CVC2 code). No additional commission shall be charged for transactions.
- If you have chosen the payment method ” Online Credit Card “ it is necessary to fill in a form with the information about your card in the secure payment processor page.
- Payments with credit/debit cards issued under the Visa and MasterCard logo (Visa/Visa Electron and MasterCard/Maestro code if they have CVV2/CVC2 code) are made through the "3-D secure" system developed by organizations providing online transactions the same level of security as those made at ATMs or in the physical environment at the trader.
– "3-D secure" first ensures that no information related to your card is transferred or stored at any time on the store servers or on the payment processor's servers, this data being directly entered into Visa and MasterCard systems.
- If the card is associated with an account in a currency other than Lei/RON, the transactions are made in lei at the exchange rate of the issuing bank for the card.
- Processing of card data is done exclusively through the EuPlatesc.ro payment platform. Tie-Me-Up does not request or store any details of your card.
· By bank transfer if you choose the payment method: "Payment with OP". If you choose this method of payment, a new page will be opened on the site, with the data of our company, needed to carry out the bank transfer. Your shipment will be sent when we are notified by the banking service that the payment has been made. But if you want us to deliver your order faster, please send us the proof of payment (email@example.com) via email.
· In the case of electronic payments, Tie-Me-Up is/cannot be held responsible for any additional cost you incur, including but not limited to: commissions of any kind, differences arising from currency conversion (if applicable) etc.
Contact us: 0725.754.999/021.321.18.94
S.C. Tie-Me-Up S.R.L. Negustori Street, No. 14, Bucharest